Why am I here? Why are you here?
First, welcome and thanks for visiting.
You may be wondering what this blog is all about and why I created it. So.. I was an adulterer. I had an affair. I created a sea of wreckage in my wake. This blog tells the story after everything crashed to the ground and my efforts to rebuilt it.
This blog is not written in expert prose or elegant speech but the groping of an average man who made a mistake and wants to help those who find themselves at this point.
Imagine yourself as a survivor of a plane crash, possible the sole survivor. You washed up on shore of some deserted isle. You vaguely remember moments of the crash but you remember the impact. You remember the terror. But the events around it all are fuzzy as if you dreamed the entire thing. And yet, here you are on the island. You are hurt, hungry, wounded and scared. And in another mental twist, you were one of the pilots so you had some integral part of the disaster. How about the other people on the plane? The kids, grandparents, siblings? Did they survive? Will they be okay?
This is the aftermath of adultery. But I do not need to tell you this if you are here. Unfortunately and fortunately, someone has been to this island before. One of those unfortunate visitors has left you notes scattered throughout the island to help you survive, thrive, and eventually leave the island and never return. So, the blog is like those notes left for you. Some in plain sight while others need some decoding and thought before they are fully comprehended.
You may be wondering what this blog is all about and why I created it. So.. I was an adulterer. I had an affair. I created a sea of wreckage in my wake. This blog tells the story after everything crashed to the ground and my efforts to rebuilt it.
This blog is not written in expert prose or elegant speech but the groping of an average man who made a mistake and wants to help those who find themselves at this point.
Imagine yourself as a survivor of a plane crash, possible the sole survivor. You washed up on shore of some deserted isle. You vaguely remember moments of the crash but you remember the impact. You remember the terror. But the events around it all are fuzzy as if you dreamed the entire thing. And yet, here you are on the island. You are hurt, hungry, wounded and scared. And in another mental twist, you were one of the pilots so you had some integral part of the disaster. How about the other people on the plane? The kids, grandparents, siblings? Did they survive? Will they be okay?
This is the aftermath of adultery. But I do not need to tell you this if you are here. Unfortunately and fortunately, someone has been to this island before. One of those unfortunate visitors has left you notes scattered throughout the island to help you survive, thrive, and eventually leave the island and never return. So, the blog is like those notes left for you. Some in plain sight while others need some decoding and thought before they are fully comprehended.
Comments
Post a Comment